Hi, Im Deanna and this is my youngest son and im currently building my Brand Healthy Little Ones ltd. Im 32 years old, Iv brought 4 boys into this world who are aged 13, 10 (twins) 10 & 4. I was born in Huddersfield West Yorkshire, I remained in Huddersfield until i was 12 (almost 13), at which point my dad was offered a promotion and the opportunity to relocate to Los Angeles California USA. The year was 2004 when we emigrated to the USA and I lived there for just short of 10 years before i came back to Huddersfield UK. My first 3 kids were born in the USA and my youngest in the UK. Iv always been incredibly passionate (slightly obsessed perhaps!) about pregnancy, labour, birth and human development from conception through pregnancy, infancy, early childhood up to the teenage years. Healthy Little Ones ltd - Currently being built by starting out selling baby, children's and teen's products. "Littlefeet Littleshoes Littleprices" Children...
Comments
Post a Comment